Set of Five Japanese IncenseItem# BG-INSC
Free shipping* on all orders over $35
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day from NJ
The time-honored tradition of Japanese incense making is captured in this set of five different incense bundles, each a different fragrance.
- Japanese incense, five separate bundles
- Each bundle has 20-22 incense sticks
- Sticks measure about 8.5 inches long
- Made of traditional herbs
- The set includes Gabun, Kaicho, Seishi, Taikan, and Zenjo
- Made in Japan
- Gabun (Classic) – A classic temple mixture made from willow, spikenard, woods, and resin. Powerful, profound fragrance for inner peace.
- Kaicho (Harmony) - A special mix of aromatic woods with cloves, cinnamon, cassia, and herbs. For mental and emotional equilibrium.
- Seishi (Wisdom) – Made from natural herbs and fragrant wood this blend creates an atmosphere of mindfulness.
- Taikan (Clear vision) – Made from Japanese mint, spikenard, and cassia with a special blend of aromatic wood powders. For a clear consciousness.
- Zenjo (Meditation) – Made from cherry bark with rare resin and herbs. A very subtle composition for meditation and inner peace.