This calming necklace is inspired by Zen teacher Thich Nhat Hanh – whose own handwriting is used in the design of each pewter pendant. The plum-colored rope cord celebrates Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village in the heart of France, and the pendant design evokes the seals once used on handwritten letters and correspondences. Makes a wonderful reminder to stop and breathe every now and then!
- Thich Nhat Hanh pendant necklace
- Made of pewter with a calligraphic inscription
- Plum-colored rope cord with pewter slider
- Pendant measures about 1-inch in diameter
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Handmade in Canada
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742