This detail gemstone pendant offers a vision of the lotus flower at the end of its journey. The lotus, having grown in mucky waters to finally blossom in the sun, takes the form of a green onyx stone nestled on top of a delicate lotus pad. In Buddhism, an open lotus symbolizes enlightenment. This poetic piece measures about 1.125” across. Gemstone has a diameter of about .25”. Made in Thailand.
- Lotus pad gemstone pendant
- Made of sterling silver with green onyx
- Pendant measures 1.125” across
- Gemstone measures about .25” across
- Choose from 16”, 18” or 22” sterling silver chain
- Sold as a pendant, to add a chain please select the chain option
- Made in Thailand
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742