A three-dimensional Vajra inlaid spins freely between two large beads of orange-red coral. Representing power and resolute spirit, the Vajra is both a tool and symbol. As you wear this ring and spin the Vajra, the piece becomes a mediation tool, allowing you to count and recite a prayer with each rotation.
- Adjustable spinning Vajra ring
- Made of sterling silver with reconstituted turquoise and coral
- The adjustable band fits most standard ring sizes
- Vajra ornament is approximately 7/8 inches long
- Suitable for Men and Women
- Handmade in Nepal
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742