Om is the sound of life, a cosmic vibration, and our connection to the Divine. This beautiful symbol is featured prominently on this handmade messenger tote. Made with contrast details from woven cotton, this bag is a no-fuss, practical accessory. Measures 11.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.75 inches deep. Comes with a detachable adjustable strap, and interior/exterior pockets. Bag flap seals closed with velcro.
- Om messenger bag
- Made of cotton with faux suede details
- Bag measures 11.5 x 9 x 2.75 inches
- Two zipper pockets: One on the inside and one just under the flap
- Available in grey, black, blue, or green
- The strap adjusts from about 27" – 48" long
- Velcro closure on the flap
- Made in Nepal
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
About the Om Symbol
The sacred symbol Om (Aum), which in Hindu philosophy is said to represent the primordial sound of the universe, is widely used in mainstream Buddhism, though it has differing connotations. Read more.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742