Malas are useful, not to mention beautiful, tools for meditation. Moving through the mala one bead at a time, you may count or chant a chosen mantra for each bead. There are 108 beads total – 108 a number that is believed to correspond to the spiritual center of the universe.
In addition to this mala's 108 lapis beads, three oxidized sterling silver counter beads are inscribed with the Om symbol. These counters are meant to help you keep track as move through your mala.
- Lapis lazuli 108 bead meditation mala
- Made with a large guru bead and three counter beads
- Oxidized finish sterling om beads
- Made of lapis lazuli with sterling silver
- Beads are approximately 6 mm each
- Strung in the USA by Tibetan artists
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742