Knotted Rudraksha Mala, 108 BeadsItem# BG-RDK-6
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day
This hand crafted mala, simply designed with a slate grey tassel, is made up of 108 Rudraksha seed beads. Rudraksha seeds have a wonderful natural texture that feels satisfying on the hands during counting or meditation. Additionally, these seeds are thought to have spiritual and medicinal powers. Legend has it the first seeds were created from the tears of Lord Shiva. In addition to the 108 beads, there is also an additional Guru bead.
- Meditation mala made from Rudraksha seeds
- Contains 108 knotted beads plus guru bead
- Mala strand is approximately 34 inches long
- Tassel measures 4 inches long
- Choose from 6mm or 8mm bead option
- For meditation use only, not recommended as a jewelry item
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.
on orders over $35
$3.85 for orders below $35
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742