Fairtrade Moon Mandala Chakra Wall HangingItem# CE-NA351
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
A muti-faceted design, this art piece fuses meaningful symbolism of the moon phase (change), Mandala (wholesome), and Chakra (energy balance). A celestial cut-out crescent design accented with bells and colorful beads representing the seven chakras. Metal chimes are upcycled from scrap metal with artistry and basic tools.
- Moon-shaped wall hanging/chim
- Depicts the mandala design
- Overall height is about 41 inches
- Measures about 13.3" wide
- Glass beads in seven chakra colors
- Made from reused metal
- Handmade in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.