Traditionally hung to keep away misfortune, the Hamsa is a symbol of luck and protection. Embellished with glass beads in multi colors and rustic bells.
- Hamsa chime with traditional Indian bells
- Made of thin recycled metal sheet in antique finish
- Accented with the mixed glass beads - colors/order may vary
- Overall measures 30''L and 13''W total
- Hamsa hand measures about 13" X 13"
- Comes with a chain hook for easy installation (included in the measurements)
- Fairtrade and Handmade in India
Crafted using recycled metal: Due to the malleable nature of the metal used, the cut-out metal sheet may be slightly bent in transit but can be easily restored by pushing the metal in its place. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742