Fairtrade Hamsa Lotus Chime with Indian BellsItem# CEAH-160
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
This rustic Hamsa Lotus Chime brings good blessings to your home along with the gentle peal of handcrafted Indian bells. Traditionally hung to keep away misfortune, the Hamsa is a symbol of luck and protection. Etched with henna details, this cheerful version of the symbol dangles with copper-tone lotus flowers and glass beads for a bit of Eastern charm.
- Hamsa chime with traditional Indian bells
- Made of thin metal sheet in antique finish
- Accented with glass beads
- Overall measures 35''L and 10''W total
- Hamsa hand measures 8.25" X 7"
- Lotuses measure 3"X3" each
- Comes with a chain hook for easy installation (included in the measurements)
- Recycled metal
- Fairtrade and Handmade in India
Crafted using recycled metal: Due to the malleable nature of the metal used, the cut-out metal sheet may be slightly bent in transit but can be easily restored by pushing the metal in its place. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.