The small bell is about 5'' long including clapper and 3'" wide
Medium bell is 7'' long with clapper and 4" wide
The large bell is 9'' long with clapper and 5" wide
- Traditional Indian cowbell
- Made of metal, wood, beads, and cord
- Hand-hammered vertical lined detailing creates a deeper tone
- Bells are available in three different sizes
- Sold individually
- Fairtrade, made in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. The texture of the metal and cord color may vary. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742