Ecofriendly Writing Buddha JournalItem# WT-H-918
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ.
Living out Buddha’s philosophy of “do no harm” is as simple as writing your name when you do it in the pages of this tree-free ecofriendly journal. Made from recycled cotton and fabric scraps, its pages were bound without sacrificing a single tree. As you scribble away in its blank ivory-colored pages, you may reflect on how you too can honor all life and refrain from doing harm just as the Buddha did.
- Eco-Friendly writing journal with Buddha cover
- Made from recycled cotton and scrap fabric
- Contains unlined pages and a jute place marker
- Measures 6 x 8.25 inches
- Fair trade, Handmade in India