Living out Buddha’s philosophy of “do no harm” is as simple as writing your name when you do it in the pages of this tree-free ecofriendly journal. Made from recycled cotton and fabric scraps, its pages were bound without sacrificing a single tree. As you scribble away in its blank ivory-colored pages, you may reflect on how you too can honor all life and refrain from doing harm just as the Buddha did.
- Eco-Friendly writing journal with Buddha cover
- Made from recycled cotton and scrap fabric
- Contains unlined pages and a jute place marker
- Measures 6 x 8.25 inches
- Fair trade, Handmade in India
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742