In the Tibetan tradition, skulls are used to signify a life of compassion. Their imagery symbolizes that we do not know if tomorrow is guaranteed, and so it is important to live the best we can every day of our lives.
- Gemstone skull carving
- Made of genuine chevron Amethyst
- Each piece is unique - general measurements are about 4" X 3" X 3"
- Genuine stone - inclusion, cracks, and other imperfections may be present
- Artistic calcified deposits in some pieces enhance the artistic attributes
Due to the nature of gemstone, each piece will feature natural variations in color, surface details, and overall appearance. Such characteristics enhance the unique beauty of each piece and ensure that it is one of a kind.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742