Malas offer wonderful assistance for meditation and chanting, and the addition of counter beads can help you to keep track of counting as you recite a mantra or intention. This mala of animal bone has metal counter beads that are both functional and beautiful with small inlays of coral, lapis lazuli and reconstituted turquoise stone.
- Bone bead mala with inlaid counter beads
- Made of bone beads and metal alloy
- Contains reconstituted coral, lapis and turquoise fragments
- 108 Bead count with a guru bead and three counter beads
- Beads are approximately 8 mm, mala is about 28” long
- Made in Nepal
- For meditation use only, not recommended as a jewelry item
This item is handmade and may display slight variation in color, design and finish. Such characteristics enhance the unique beauty of each piece.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742