This delightful lotus wind chime is handmade and holds a traditional Indian nana bell. Nana bells are unique to India, originally used to keep track of cattle herds. Made using a secret family formula of smelted metals, each bell is crafted with a hand-hewed wood clapper and then individually tuned. The result is a melodic, light jingle that echoes and soothes. This chime is tied with a jute string loop so you can hang it and enjoy its songs right away. This piece includes natural wood pieces from Bali, Indonesia, and a glass bead to catch the light.
- Wood lotus wind chime with traditional nana bell
- Chime includes natural wood, rock, glass bead, and jute string
- Nana bell is made from various traditional metals and hand-hewed wood
- Measures approximately 10 inches long, 3 inches at the widest point
- Weighs less than 1 lb. (approximately 8 oz.)
- Wood is from Bali, Indonesia
- Handmade in India
This item was hand-crafted using traditional metal smelting techniques and was assembled from various natural materials. Slight imperfections as well as variations in size, color, and appearance enhance the handcrafted nature of the piece. When hanging outdoors, prolonged exposure to the elements will cause natural surface changes over time.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742