This bag offers a storybook scene depicted in shades of beige, green, rust and pink. The Tree of Life, a symbol of harmony and connection, is set in an Indian folk landscape bedecked with sprouting flowers, pleasant peacocks, and a temple that peaks up over the horizon. With this lovely picture rendered on a sturdy cotton messenger bag, the Tree of Life becomes a charming accessory that goes wherever you do!
- Tree of Life Indian folk art messenger bag
- Made of 100% cotton
- Bag base measures 16x11x5 inches
- Handles are 39 inches long total (each strap hangs about 19 inches from shoulder)
- Zipper closure and interior pocket
- Made in India
This item is handmade. Variations in bag design, colors and print make each bag unique and one of a kind.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742