This sterling silver pendant necklace is a remedy for doubt, distress, and inner disturbance. The inscription, “Be still and know,” is taken directly from the teachings of revered Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whose own calligraphy serves as the blueprint for this unique line of necklaces. When worn around the neck it is a reminder to return to the true stillness that resides always within your heart. Pendant measures 1 x 1 inch. A plum rope cord (in honor of Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Plum Village” in the heart of France) with sterling silver slider can be adjusted up to 27 inches. Intended for delicate use.
- Inspirational pendant necklace
- Made of sterling silver with pressed “seal” design
- Plum rope cord with sterling silver slider
- Inscription: “Be still and know” (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Sterling silver seal measures 1 x 1 inch
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Made in Canada
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742