Sterling Silver Thich Nhat Hanh Breathe NecklaceItem# TBDS-BRE-SS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
This calming necklace is inspired by Zen teacher Thich Nhat Hanh – whose own handwriting is used in the design of each sterling silver pendant. The plum-colored rope cord celebrates Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village in the heart of France, and the pendant design evokes the seals once used on handwritten letters and correspondences. Makes a wonderful reminder to stop and breathe every now and then!
- Thich Nhat Hanh pendant necklace
- Pendant made of sterling silver with a calligraphic inscription
- Plum-colored rope cord with sterling silver slider
- Pendant measures about 1-inch in diameter
- Maximum rope length: 26 inches, Adjustable
- Handmade in Canada
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item.