Drawing inspiration from spinning prayer wheels, these pendant features a spinner medallion engraved with the Om Mani Padme Hum Tibetan Mantra. Twirling a spinning dial can relax the mind and serves as a natural outlet for nervous energy. The practice can help ease anxiety, ground your spirit, and encourage mindful breathing.
- Tibetan mantra pendant
- The mantra disc can be rotated with a finger
- The pendant measures 1.75" in diameter
- Available in two bead color options
- Navy Blue, and red/turquoise color beads
- Made of mixed metal alloy with faux beads
- Handmade in Nepal
Note: This is not a battery-operated item. The intention of the design is to manually spin the dial as with a prayer wheel or a fidget ring. This item is handmade in Nepal. Any variations or imperfections are the results of the hand-making process and ensure that each piece is slightly unique.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742