Fairtrade Moon Phase Wall Hanging Mobile With BellItem# CE-NA757
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
A reminder to trust your journey, this ethically handcrafted wall hanging depicts a moon phase design. Featuring a stream of black beads and rustic details, this mobile's various components are crafted from recycled materials and made in partnership with fair trade artisans in India.
- Seven moon phase discs wall hanging with bell chime
- Rustic detailing
- Made of glass beads and reclaimed metal
- Overall measures about 44" x 3"
- Each moon phase disc measures about 3" in diameter
- Suitable for the indoors or outdoors
- Fairtrade and handmade in India
This item was crafted from a variety of reclaimed and handmade materials. Slight imperfections, as well as variations in size, color, and appearance, enhance the handmade nature of the piece. This item is appropriate for the outdoors, however, the bell and chains will oxidize over time. While some treasure an antique look, those who wish to preserve this item as is may place it under a protective surface or simply hang it indoors.
on orders over $35
$3.85 for orders below $35
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742