Fair Trade Reflection Lotus Chime and Wall ArtItem# CE-NA752
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
It is often said that the blooming of a lotus flower reflects our own journey. Before a lotus can blossom, it has to rise above the mud signifying our own triumphs over adversities. Depicting the concept of reflection, this lotus chime made with traditional bells is a wonderful way to add gentle sounds to your space. Each is handcrafted by artisans in India and bedecked with blue and pink beads for a splash of color.
- Lotus wind chime or wall hanging
- Rustic finish
- Handmade from reclaimed metals
- Overall measures about 24" tall and 16.85" wide
- Lotus is approximately 16" wide x 13" tall
- Suspended from a 6-inch chain
- Ready for hanging
- Suitable for indoor-outdoor use
- Handmade by artisans in India
This item was crafted from a variety of reclaimed and handmade materials. Slight imperfections, as well as variations in size, color, and appearance, enhance the handmade nature of the piece. This item is appropriate for the outdoors, however, the bell and chains will oxidize over time. While some treasure an antique look, those who wish to preserve this item as is may place it under a protective surface or simply hang it indoors.