A single lotus-embossed brass bead serves as a closure for this multi-wrap bracelet. Made in conjunction with a project that supports women artisans struggling with poverty and HIV/AIDS. The lotus symbolizes perseverance in our own journey and reminds us that by adopting virtues such as compassion and patience, we enable ourselves to fully blossom.
- Wrap around bead bracelet
- Made of waxed cotton cord with brass and glass beads
- Color: Turquoise blue
- The end-to-end length is about 21.5"
- Wraps around twice
- Two closure settings for an adjustable fit
- Fits most women's wrist sizes
- Doubles as a necklace
- Fairtrade and handmade in India
- Supports women artisans struggling with poverty and HIV/AIDS
Hand-finished, please allow for slight variations in color, details, and overall appearance.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742