Double Lotus Wind Chime with Driftwood and BellItem# MK-WY-61
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ.
This delightful lotus wind chime is handmade and holds a traditional Indian nana bell. Nana bells are unique to India, originally used to keep track of cattle herds. Made using a secret family formula of smelted metals, each bell is crafted with a hand hewed wood clapper and then individually tuned. The result is a melodic, light jingle that echoes and soothes. This chime is a tied with a jute string loop so you can hang and enjoy its songs right away. This piece includes natural wood pieces from Bali
- Wood lotus wind chime with traditional nana bell
- Chime includes natural wood, rock, glass bead and jute string
- Nana bell is made from various traditional metals and hand-hewed wood
- Measures approximately 17 inches long, 3 inches at widest point
This item was handcrafted using traditional metal smelting techniques and was assembled from various natural materials. Slight imperfections as well as variations in size, color and appearance enhance the handcrafted nature of the piece. When hanging outdoors, prolonged exposure to the elements will cause natural surface changes over time.