Charming Hamsa Hand Chime with Indian BellsItem# CEAH-002
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
The Hamsa Chime brings good blessings to your home along with the gentle peal of handcrafted Indian bells. Traditionally hung to keep away misfortune, the Hamsa is an ancient symbol of luck and protection. Floral cut-work pattern with glass bead embellishments, this cheerful version of the symbol dangles with rustic golden-hued bells for a bit of Eastern charm.
- Hamsa chime with traditional Indian bells
- Rustic golden aged-finish
- Made of recycled iron, glass beads
- Overall the chime measures about 20" tall
- Hand measures about 8" tall and 6" wide
- Fairtrade, and handmade in India
Crafted using recycled metal: Due to the malleable nature of the metal used, the cut-out metal sheet may be slightly bent in transit but can be easily restored by pushing the metal in its place. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742