In Tibetan Buddhism, skulls are used to signify impermanence and encourage a life of compassion. This wrist meditation mala features 15 individually knotted skull beads for counting and repeating mantras and prayers. Vibrantly-colored strings form an adjustable cord that expands up to 10 inches around, accommodating most wrist sizes.
- Adjustable wrist meditation mala
- Made of carved bone and colored strings
- 15 skull beads are individually knotted
- 2 smaller skulls attached to adjusting pull cords
- Skulls are approximately 8 mm each
- Colored cord adjusts from 6 to 10 inches around
- Made in Nepal
Handmade item: naturally occurring variances in bead size or string color are the result of the individual artistry behind each unique item.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742