Cairns have been used by many cultures to guide one along a path, mark a sacred place or represent spiritual guidance. Cairn symbolizes direction, safety and hope for travelers moving along life’s paths. Inspired by Zen beliefs and practices, this jewelry is created to be an embodiment of stability and direction for the wearer.
- Made of natural beach stone
- Adjustable length black leather cord
- Cairn pendant measures about 1 x 0.6 inches (each piece varies)
- Stones measure about 0.3 - 0.6 inches in diameter
- Maximum necklace length is 27 inches
- Sold individually
- Made in the USA
Handmade from natural Cape Cod beach stones. Just as no two stones are exactly alike, each piece of this jewelry is also individually unique. Variations in color, shape, size and texture may be present contributing to the individuality of each piece.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742