"Most people are afraid of suffering. But suffering is a kind of mud to help the lotus flower grow. There cannot be a lotus flower without the mud" – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Metal cut-out No Mud No Lotus wall hanging chime
- Handcrafted from recycled metals
- Measures about 14" wide and 18" tall
- Accented with five chime-bells
- Bedecked with bright pink beads for a splash of color
- Fairtrade and Made in India
Metal: Made of recycled iron. Due to the nature of the artwork, the edges may be slightly warped in transit but can be pushed back in their place. Because of the size, the wall hanging is not completely flat as the depth of the bells is more than the depth of the black metal. When mounted on the wall, the lettering has an offset of a few millimeters.
This item was handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Slight imperfections, as well as variations in size, color, and appearance, enhance the handcrafted nature of the piece. the beads and bells can be dislodged in transit, which can be easily linked back.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742