Fairtrade Triple Bell Namaste Lotus Wall HangingItem# CE-NA753
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
Namaste is more than a greeting. It is an acknowledgment of the inherent divinity in all of us. Honor all who enter your space with this rustic wall hanging/chime. Complete with three ornate lotus symbols, its metal components are crafted from recycled iron and made in partnership with artisans in India.
- Triple bell Namaste wall hanging
- Made of reclaimed metal and beads
- Rustic finish
- Tied with a jute cord for easy installation
- Overall measures 16 inches long total when hung and 7 inches wide
- Namaste plate measures about 7" X 2"
- Lotus flowers measure about 2.25" X 1.75"
- Measurements and color of beads may vary
- Suitable for the indoors or outdoors
- Crafted in India
- Fairtrade and handmade
This item was constructed from a variety of reclaimed and handmade materials. Slight imperfections, as well as variations in size, color, and appearance, enhance the handcrafted nature of the piece. This item is appropriate for the outdoors, however, the piece’s metal will oxidize over time. While some treasure an antique look, those who wish to preserve this item as is can place it under a protective surface or simply hang it indoors.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742