In the folklore of various cultures, bunnies are glorified as a symbol of prosperity and good luck. The unique keepsake box traces back its roots to the traditional paper art culture of Kashmir, in which the recycled paper pulps are soaked, framed, and dried, and then coated with organic glue to form the box, and later elaborately hand-painted.
- Decorative lidded box
- Crafted using the paper mache Kashmiri technique using recycled paper
- Bright and cheerful design on the outside with solid interior
- Glossy protective coating
- Measures about 3" high and 4" wide
- Ideal for storing jewelry, trinkets, and other small keepsakes
- Fairtrade and handmade by artisans in India
Handcrafted: This item was artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742