Lotus Pendant Necklace in Sterling SilverItem# TM-P2835
Free shipping* on all orders over $35
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
The lotus is called “Padma” in both Sanskrit and Tibetan. Rooted in muck, the flower rises through the water to emerge in the sun, progress that mirror’s the journey of the soul. It is said that our hearts are like the closed petals of a lotus – and that by adopting virtues such as compassion and patience, we enable the lotus to blossom into its full beauty.
- Represents growth and spiritual purity
- Pendant measures about 0.80” in diameter
- 18” sterling silver chain with spring ring clasp
- Handmade in Thailand
on orders over $35
$3.85 for orders below $35
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742