Bone Meditation Mala with Monk BeadsItem# NBT-MM-MNK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ.
This antique inspired mala is crafted from the very same materials of those used by monks. Made of recycled bone and strung with a single large guru bead, its leather counters are set with metallic Vajra ornaments. Mala measures approximately 26 inches around and bone beads measure approximately 10 mm. Made in Nepal.
- Antique inspired mala
- Made of bone, leather, mixed metal
- Mala measures approximately 26 inches around
- Leather tassel counters are 3 inches long each
- Beads are approximately 10 mm each
- Handmade in Nepal
- For meditation use only, not recommended as a jewelry item
This item is handmade and will show variations in bead size, shape and finish. Recommended for meditation use only. Please do not wear the mala as a bracelet or a necklace and the excess tension may break the mala.