Bone Japa Meditation Mala with Inlays, 108 BeadsItem# NBT-ML-BNE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ.
This beautiful Tibetan japa mala is made of carved bone beads – symbolic of worldly impermanence and encouraging a life of compassion. Move through the beads one at a time, repeating a breath or mantra with each count. In addition to bone, this mala also contains inlay work, adding further to its unique beauty.
- Tibetan japa mala with 108 carved bone beads
- Features additional guru bead
- Beads are inlaid with red and blue chips
- Beads are approximately 8-9 mm approx.
- Handmade in Nepal
Handmade organic item: natural variances in bead size, bead color, and thread color may be apparent. Minor imperfections such as scratches and cracks may be visible.
Intended for meditation use only – do not wrap and wear as jewelry, as this may cause the mala to break over time