108 Beads Lapis Meditation Mala, Knotted by Buddha GrooveItem# MD-LAPKNT
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ
Mala beads are beautiful tools for meditation. Breathe deeply and move through the beads, one by one, as you repeat a personal mantra or intention with each count. This speckled blue mala is made from 108 individually knotted lapis gemstone beads (7-8 mm) and measures about 30-34 inches long.
- Blue lapis meditation mala
- Individually knotted gemstone beads
- Measures about 30-34 inches long
- Bead count: 108 (7-8 mm)
- Natural color and size variation in the beads will be present
- Handmade in India
- For meditation use only, not recommended as a jewelry item
Handmade in India: some natural variation in bead size and shape, including rough edges and superficial markings, is natural and reflects the organic beauty of each individual item. Individually knotted, should not be wrapped too tightly around the wrist, as this may cause the mala to break. Not waterproof. Color will vary.
Gemstone: Lapis lazuli is said to enhance your senses of awareness, insight and intellect. Holding a lapis stone is a natural way to reduce stress, simply by meditating upon its calming blue color.