Sterling Silver Thich Nhat Hanh Breathe NecklaceItem# TBDS-BRE-SS
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
This calming necklace is inspired by Zen teacher Thich Nhat Hanh – whose own handwriting is used in the design of each sterling silver pendant. The plum colored rope cord celebrates Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village in the heart of France, and the pendant design evokes the seals once used on handwritten letters and correspondences. Makes a wonderful reminder to stop and breathe every now and then!
- Thich Nhat Hanh pendant necklace
- Pendant made of sterling silver with calligraphic inscription
- Plum colored rope cord with sterling silver slider
- Pendant measures about 1 inch diameter
- Maximum rope length: 26 inches, Adjustable
- Handmade in Canada
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item.