The lotus is an important symbol in Buddhism, representing hope and resilience for the struggles we face in our journeys. A wrist mala of lotus seed beads is the perfect tool for reflecting on the obstacles we face and the ones we’ve overcome. This bracelet is strung with 20 lotus seed beads plus one counter bead set with turquoise-colored inlays. Mala has an adjustable pull tab, so it is designed to fit just about any wrist size. Beads are about 9 mm each. Counter bead is about 10 mm. Made in Nepal.
- Lotus seed wrist mala, 21 beads
- 20 beads plus counter bead
- Lotus seeds, metal, resin chips
- Lotus seeds are 8 mm, counter is 10 mm
- Mala has pull tabs for an adjustable fit
- Made in Nepal
- Not waterproof
- For meditation use only, not recommended as a jewelry item
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft. Please prevent water exposure to the bracelet.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742