Pour all your thoughts and dreams into the blank pages of this eco-friendly journal, handcrafted by fair trade artisans and printed with a soothing lotus flower. All its pages are made from discarded cotton scraps, which have been repurposed into a richly textured paper boasting a uniquely soft feel. Immerse yourself in a meditative writing session with relief, knowing your journal is entirely tree-free and kind to the earth. A symbol of purity and non-attachment, its lotus is delicately brushed with splendid gold accents.
- Eco-friendly 100% tree-free writing journal
- Colorful lotus design with hand-painted details
- Handcrafted from upcycled cotton scraps
- Journal measures approximately 5’’W x 7’’L
- 96 blank pages, tie and tassel closure
- Fair trade, made in Rajasthan, India
Handcrafted: artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Fair trade product
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742