Ecofriendly Writing Journal, Tree of LifeItem# WT-H-815
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships in 1 Business Day From NJ.
Buddha’s philosophy of “do no harm” applies as much to the environment as it does to other people. This eco-friendly journal reduces harm by using recycled cotton fabric instead of trees for paper. Wood-free, each features a beautiful Tree of Life on its front cover, unlined pages, and a jute place-marker. Fair trade and made in India.
- Tree of Life eco-friendly writing journal
- Made from recycled cotton and scrap fabric
- Unlined pages, jute place marker
- Measures 6 x 8.25 inches
- Fair trade, crafted in India
This item is crafted from recycled materials and may feature slight variations in color, details, and overall appearance. Such characteristics enhance the unique beauty of each piece.
Fair trade product